- Playroom. You know that children are full of energy. Providing them a nice playroom where they can invest their energy in sports is a wonderful option. Just place a few swings, hanging ropes and mats to create the perfect playing area for your naughty children. This way, you will ensure them super healthy and funny entertainment, that will develop their skills and will help them stay in shape.
- Cozy guest house. If you often receive guests, you could turn your garage into a small guest house. This way, you will not have to worry where to accommodate them, and they will feel perfect. In case, there is some moisture in the premise, perhaps you will have to undertake an efficient renovation procedure. Save some money and plan well your future project. You may also look for professional help.
- Living room with bar. In case you need a wonderful place to throw your wild parties, your garage represents a suitable area. Only the lack of windows and the large garage door will remind, that once this vast living room functioned as a garage. In case you intend to organise parties there, it’s good to make an efficient sound insulation on the walls. This way you will avoid problems with the neighbours. In case you live on rent, share your intentions for garage transformation with your landlord. Otherwise, if a future removal is necessary one day, besides the deep end of lease sanitising, you will have a bigger headache.
- Nook for privacy. We all need a special place where we can find peace and tranquility. If you also dream of having such a space, turn your garage into a lovely corner: with sleeping area, a small kitchen and bathroom, and large doors. Add some rustic flavor of the interior and you will receive a lot of positive energy and creativity.
- Family room. With some efforts, your garage may be transformed a great family room with sofas, a fireplace and a bar where you can have fun and spend more time with your beloved family. Bright accents and prints of flowers will bring life and mood in the room.
- Man’s hangout. Have you ever wanted to play a game of billiards or darts with your best friends without going out of the house? What would you say to build your own place for games in the garage? Perhaps your wife will also agree with this smart idea. This way, if she needs you for something, you will be so close to her. Put a pool table, foosball, darts, even small bar and a few tables if you have enough space. After that, you only need to call your friends to spend a great evening together.
- Home fitness. Nowadays all people are very busy and have no time to go to the gym. What would you say if you have your own gym in the garage? Then, you will not have to hurry and you can exercise at any time of day. Moreover - you won’t have any excuse to miss your workout routine.
- Home office. If you work as a freelancer, certainly you need a special room in which to place a desk and computer. If your garage is not too dark and uncomfortable, it will be ideal for this purpose.
- Home cinema. Everyone loves to watch movies, but not everyone can afford a home theater. If you're a fan of cinema and you are wondering how to transform redundant garage, why don’t you turn it into a home cinema? To achieve this, perhaps you will need to use thermal and acoustical fiberglass insulation on the interior-backed walls. In addition, you will have to paint the walls. Actually, dark, moody tones, such as industrial gray, warm walnut or deep merlot are suitable for a cinema-room. For more convenience in your cinema room, you may install cupboards. Use them to store your video systems and movies, snacks and blankets. In case your garage has windows, you may hang heavy drapes in dark colour over. This will guarantee you light control and noise reduction.
As you see, in case you don’t use your garage as intended, there are numerous wonderful ideas for its total transformation. Invest some funds and efforts and you will not regret it!