2. Hens lay between 250-300 eggs a year. Between 24 and 26 hours are needed for the laying of an egg. Usually 30 minutes after that begins the formation of the new egg.
3. To make unbreakable egg, place it in a glass of vinegar. When it stands for 2-3 days in acetic acid, the calcium of the shell is dissolved. After this procedure, the egg will not break even if it falls from above.
4. You'll need five quail eggs to get all the nutritional properties of the average chicken egg.
6. If the egg is accidentally dropped on the carpet, sprinkle generously with salt to clean it easier. Your carpet cleaning experts Leicester also know this trick.
7. On the surface of an average large egg about 17,000 small pores are contained. Through them, the egg absorbs odors. When storing eggs in a box they will remain fresh for longer.
8. In Chinese culture eggs are a symbol of life. To announce the birth of a child, the Chinese family painted eggs red, the color of happiness. It is believed that they bring luck to the newborn. Tell this curious fact to your end of tenancy cleaners Leicester to break the ice when they arrive in your property.
9. In comparison with the chicken eggs, duck eggs are larger, and contain more fat and are more palatable.
10. Diet with one egg per day will not raise cholesterol levels.
Do you know other curious facts about eggs? Share them with us.